What is help desk software?
Help desk software is a genre of tools that allow you to track and manage customer inquiries or questions. Most help desk software create tickets that can be easily referenced by customers and internal employees.
Why do I need help desk software?
Help desk software provides better results in managing customer care. Ticketing systems gather all communication in one place, making communication more efficient since agents can see everything in one view.
Best Customer Help Desk Software 2020
1. Zendesk – Zendesk Support is a beautifully simple system for tracking, prioritizing, and solving customer support tickets.
Its notable customers include Uber, Slack, Shopify, and Loreal.
Zendesk‘s pricing starts at $5 per month.
2. Freshdesk – Freshdesk is built to propel agent productivity and speedy response to customers.
Freshdesk allows agents to easily stay on top of all tickets and work collaboratively with teammates to efficiently resolve customer issues.
Freshdesk’s notable customers include Honda, Cisco, Unicef, and Hugo Boss.
Freshdesk’s pricing starts at $0 per month with a Free plan.
3. LiveAgent – LiveAgent help desk makes delivering exceptional customer service a piece of cake.
LiveAgent is a fully-featured help desk software that helps you bring personalization to your customer interactions. It combines all of your communication channels email, live chat, calls, and social media into a shared company inbox, and provides an all-in-one help desk solution.
LiveAgent’s notable customers include Forbes, Airbus, Slido, Nascar, and Oxford University.
Live Agent pricing starts at $0 per month with a free plan.
4. Jira Service Desk – Jira Service Desk is a flexible, collaborative ITSM solution built for rapid service delivery.
Jira Service Desk is a flexible, collaborative solution you can use for an IT help desk or for customer support.
Jira Service Desk’s pricing starts at $10 per month for 3 agents.
5. Hubspot Service Hub – Customer service software that builds organization and efficiency into your customer service team.
Service Hub™ has all the tools you need to delight customers at scale. You’ll give them an extraordinary and efficient experience with your company, help them help themselves, and build a base of happy customers who advocate for your business.
Hubspot Service Hub pricing starts at $50 per month for 2 users.
6. Hiver – Hiver helps your team deliver an amazing customer experience by helping them collaborate within Gmail.
Hiver helps you easily access, assign and track emails coming to your shared customer service account
Hiver pricing starts at $7 per month per user.
7. Zoho Desk – Zoho Desk is the industry’s first context-aware help desk software that helps businesses focus on the customer.
8. HappyFox – All-in-one help desk ticketing system that provides faster and better support for your customers.
9. Help Scout – Make every customer service interaction a more human one.
With Help Scout, you can manage all your email, chat, and phone conversations in a shared inbox.
Help Scout’s pricing starts at $25 per user per month.
10. Kayako – Help Desk Software for Personal and Connected Customer Service
Kayako’s help desk software comes with powerful out-of-the-box functionality that makes it easy for customer service teams to begin managing requests and conversations over any channel, support customers better, and stay personal as they grow.
Kayako’s pricing starts at $15 per agent per month.